Friday, February 23, 2007

IN SUNSHINE OR IN SHADOW CONTEST

To celebrate the release of my first historical romance, IN SUNSHINE OR IN SHADOW, I’m hosting a contest. To enter, just visit my website (http://pages.videotron.com/cowens/index.html) and click on the contest page. E-mail me with your NAME and MAILING ADDRESS and the answer to the question below.

FIRST PRIZE: A lovely sterling silver Claddagh necklace on an 18” chain;

SECOND PRIZE: Package consisting of a personally autographed copy of IN SUNSHINE OR IN SHADOW, an autographed bookmark and an autographed postcard featuring my beautiful cover design.

Rules:

1. One contest entry per person. Multiple entries will be discarded.
2. Entering the contest grants us permission to list your name as our winner and to add you to my mailing list.
3. Contest ends March 31, 2007. Winners will be chosen at random.


Contest Question:

What is the name of the village featured in IN SUNSHINE OR IN SHADOW? (The answer can be found in the excerpt on my website.

No comments: